Thursday, July 24, 2014

Week 1 = Success

I officially started Weight Watchers Sunday.  In that time, I have had some delicious peaches, a really good breakfast pizza,  and a yummy fruit and cheese "danish".  I also had some great shrimp stir-fry, some great smoothies, and some pasta that was good, but needs more flavor!  I have not once felt hungry or tempted to eat something I shouldn't.  And it has paid off.  I lost 7.4 pounds this week!  BAM!

Huge thanks to Amy for introducing me to Moe's tonight - that's a first for me.  I had the "earmuff"  (who came up with that name?) rice bowl.  Very yummy!  Will be having that again soon!!  

Also, let me just say - I have some amazing friends in my corner, and if it weren't for them or you, (because let's be honest, who else is reading this?!) I would have given up before I started.  So thank you for being kind and supportive.  You have no idea how much it means to me!

WW Recipes that were a hit this week:

Breakfast pizza - Light English muffin, scrambled egg, tomato slice, shredded cheese under the broiler until the cheese melts

Fruit and Cheese Danish - Light English muffin (or other light bread), spread low fat ricotta cheese and add blueberries.  Place under the broiler until the blueberries start to pop.  Add a sugar substitute and cinnamon if you wish!



  

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I'm so glad you had a great first week and I'm SUPER GLAD that you are doing this with me!! It's always better with a friend :)

    ReplyDelete