Thursday, August 21, 2014

I had... I hadn't

I hadn't been to a meeting in 2 weeks
I had been on a road trip to visit one of my best friends
I had helped drink 3 bottles of wine
I hadn't been walking with Adrienne
I had been counting points (except after I lost count of the glasses of wine)

And I still managed to lose 3 pounds... for a grand total of 10.6

We talk a lot about little changes at WW and they do work.  For instance, I love my taco dip - so I made it, and dipped cauliflower in it instead of tortilla chips.  I ordered sweet potato fries instead of regular fries, I shop mostly the perimeter of the grocery store.  I actually look at the portion size on food.  I make sugar free jell-o.  I eat a piece of fruit when I want something sweet.  I drink water when I am having a craving to see if I can make it pass.

I am too tired to be overly excited, but still 10 pounds is pretty cool.  And definitely motivating.  

No comments:

Post a Comment